Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Top ten........

Top ten things that have happened since I last updated:

10. We have added the addition of a puppy named Zoey, she is 12 weeks old, and a ferret, Max, to the family.

9. We are trying to simplify our lives. We got rid of a car payment and cable.

8.Rodney is no longer recruiting. He is taking a break until he figures out what he wants to do.
7. I am now a Pampered Chef consultant.

6.Victoria made all honors classes for next year.

5.We were able to take a trip to WV to visit relatives which was nice. Some I have not seen in over 9 years.

4. My friend Lessa and her daughter are staying with us until she can find a home in the area.

3. Maddie and Chandler were in the talent show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tI3OLXgZv0

2. I am working on decluttering, we had a large yard sale last week and I think I am going to have another one soon.

1. This by far is the number one thing to happen.....Rodney was baptized, and the kids received first communion.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Christina! Love hearing your news. I wanted to tell you about Top Ten Tuesday that my friend Amanda does at her blog www.ohamanda.com

    She is really neat, and usually has lots of top ten lists!

    ReplyDelete