Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend........

We had a busy, busy Easter weekend. Friday started with my nephews birthday at Chuck E Cheese. Saturday, Victoria and Chandler were at a sleep over and we took that opportunity to take Maddie out for the day. It's so hard with three kids to give them the one on one time they deserve. We took her to the see the Easter bunny and then shopping at the mall. Of course Saturday night was filled with cooking and preparing for Easter. Easter, after church my family came over to enjoy dinner with us, and then we had an Easter egg hunt. I had gone to Target and bought a kit that had over 45 candy filled eggs with it. After about twenty minutes of looking we finally started giving the kids hints of where the eggs could be. Maddie was excited to find the golden egg especially since my dad had slipped five bucks into it. Sunday was a day were I felt extremely blessed to be surrounded by lots of family who I love so deeply.. I also felt sad that I couldn't share my joy with the family and friends who were far away. Please know that I was missing you on Sunday and that you were in my thoughts.

I was up until three in the morning making basket and hiding eggs in the yard!!

A few photo's of my children and my wonderful nieces and nephew, are they so cute!



I make a new Easter cake every year. This one is a coconut key lime cake.
I have more uploaded photos on my flickr account.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, the kids look great and so does your cake! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete