Friday, April 24, 2009

What a week!

Between Soccer, Boy Scouts, Softball, and Gymnastics I have not had a lot of free time to blog. So I am playing catch up now.
We had a scare at the beginning of the week when I got a phone call late at night from my sister-in-law. She started the sentence with "don't freak out" (translation- without a doubt, you are about to freak out). There was an accident while my father was cleaning his gun and he shot himself in the thigh! He was very lucky it went straight through (they didn't have to go in and remove the bullet), also it didn't hit anything but muscle. They patched him up in the ER and sent him home the same night. He is doing great with it, he even returned to work the next day...he was to stubborn to miss.

We went to the zoo with friends. Victoria had went with my father to WV to visit family and Rodney had to work, so, it was just Maddie, Chandler, and I. Besides the fact that Maddie got a blister and I had to carry her half way through we had a great time. Of course I am going to post tons of photos for you :).

Victoria made the A/B honor roll. She is so smart. :)

Maddie has been struggling at school for quite some time not, we had her tested for learning disabilities through her school and they didn't find anything, so, Monday she has an appt with her doctor to have her tested privately. Keep her in your prayers.



Poor Chandler had to carry my backpack since I had to carry Maddie. It wouldn't be so bad, but the book bag is a girls bag.





Chandler is such a big helper, he followed my friend's daughter Elise around the whole time maker sure she didn't get hurt.


1 comment:

  1. Hey! It's Sharon from CFM! Thanks for taking the snake off my hands! ;) I just logged onto your blog....Momo saw the picture of Victoria and SCREAMED! She got so excited! Victoria is a special girl. Thank her for watching over Momo for me! :)

    ReplyDelete