Sunday, July 5, 2009

FOR TODAY (July 5th 2009)...


Outside my window...is an overcast, drizzly day, I am so happy it held off yesterday.

I am thinking... about my plans for the upcoming week, I like to try to keep the children busy during the summer

I am thankful for...all my blessings, God is truly good
From the kitchen...a cluttered mess is waiting on me. I was so busy cooking yesterday I didn't stop to straighten up behind myself

I am wearing...
my Pj's still...it is a lazy day for me

I am reading...Conversion Diary. A wonderful blog my dear friend turned me onto. It is a blog of a woman who was once an Atheist and now a devout Catholic.

I am hoping...my family is able to stop by and see us tomorrow before they head home to PA.

I am hearing...
infomercials. Someone left the TV on.

Around the house...is pretty quiet Rodney took Maddie fishing and Victoria is at the lake

One of my favorite things...slow summer months.

A few plans for the rest of the week: I am still working on it, but I know we are going to the Science Center on Tuesday.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Maddie at South Park waiting to watch the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra

check out-http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment