Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Update on Maddie

As my friends and family already know, we have been trying to get some answers as to why Maddie struggles so much in school. Unfortunately we hit another dead end. We took Maddie to her Pediatrician who suggested that we take her to a Psychologist. Today we took her to the Psychologist who now suggested that I go back to the school and demand testing. So basically, I have spent two months running in circles and wasting a lot of money just to be referred off. I contacted Maddie's principal moments ago and she is going to check into having her tested. I really want her to be able to have a fresh start for 2nd grade. I am praying we can get her tested before school starts. Hopefully I will have a positive update.

Also, speaking of "schools", Victoria is going back to the Charter School next year. Pulling her out and putting her in public school went awful. Public school is definitely not for us. Victoria was sad to hear she was leaving her new school, but she understood why and is okay with the situation.
Here's hoping for a better school year next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment