Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Spend a day with us....

This summer has started off full speed. This year I am babysitting between 3 and 6 kids a day (on top of my three) for a total of ten spirited little ones!! Here are a few ways I keep them busy:

Swimming is always a splash.






Plus it give me some time to catch up on reading *smiles*

Taking the kids for a walk around town helps get out some energy and you never know what you will find while walking through town






My row of ducklings


And here comes the caboose

Activities at the library are a huge hit!!

Each week for the summer reading program our library has wonderful events planned, This week's theme is...
Trekking Across Europe

Chandler after finishing his crafts.
Joseph and Lucas made their own London Bridge

My Gang

I hope everyone is enjoy their summer too! Blessings!!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, Joseph and Lucas are at your house??? How about an everybody-playdate sometime soon? We could meet you all at the library! Or everyone could come to our house! Or something!

    (like your blog, btw! Mine is sorely neglected . . . )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great! I have the Melby's Monday-Friday and then I have Sarah and Matt Gerlits on Tuesday and Thursday. I know they would love to get together with Rachel and Ben. We always wave at your house while walking to the library or to the farmers market..lol.

    ReplyDelete