Saturday, July 2, 2011

To Market, to Market.....

Yesterday I had a bad day and was reduced to tears (nothing horrible, just me being selfish, and impatient). So this morning I headed to the farmers market to cheer myself up. I didn't get there early enough to grab some corn which I really wanted but I did come across some great finds.



My goodies- A batch of blueberries so I can make my annual American flag cake for the 4th, local honey, strawberry preserves, apple & spice butter, and some sweet bread as a treat for the kids.


For breakfast I toasted some bread, added a little bit of the apple butter and cinnamon and it was heaven!! Also, I wanted to add I tried several different salsa sample while I was there and they were scrumptious. The lady who makes them has a blog and you can find her theartfulomnivore ~ Blessings Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment