Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First day of school......

Today was Victoria's first day of public school. She was extremely nervous this morning (and so was I). I want to go eat lunch with her to see how her day was going, but according to her that is no longer "cool", so I had to wait until she got home to talk about her day. I was excited to here she had a wonderful first day. She said everyone is super friendly and she has already made a few really good friends. It helped that she had a familiar face to start the day. Her cousin Nick who she is very close to, has almost the same schedule as she does. Next week I am going to set up a conference with her new teachers just to check in and she how she is adjusting.
Victoria and I before school
Victoria and Tiger
On the way to school
Outside the building


No comments:

Post a Comment