Saturday, March 21, 2009

Middle school girls are so brutal......

I have decided to pull Victoria from the Charter School. Don't get me wrong, over all, I *love* the school and am leaving Chandler and Maddie in it. The problem is the 7th grade has roughly only six girls in it. All the girls hang out in one big group and have decided to turn on Victoria. It started last year and things seemed to get better. But then, this year they seem to have taken an ugly turn. These girls are harassing her via the internet and the phone. I even had to tell one of the girls not to call my house again if she couldn't be more respectful to my daughter. What makes me so angry is these are not girls she doesn't get along with in general. These are her best friends. These are girls who spend the summer at my house and went on trips with us. These girls are the ones Victoria has counted on to get her through tough times. So Rodney and I, with a sad heart, are dis enrolling her from the Charter school and putting her in public school. She is very happy with this decision and I hope it works out for the best, but I am worried for her. It's hard to be the new kid and it's even harder when you are going to be dealing with critical teenage girls. Keep her in your prayers on Monday. Thanks.....

1 comment: