Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Merry "Christmas"....

My in-laws came down this past weekend and we had a wonderful visit. Because they live so far away and we don't get to see them over the holidays, we just had Christmas with them this past weekend. The kids were so excited to find out they got a Wii for Christmas! I was equally excited to find out I got a Wii Fit (I have a great Mother-in-Law). We played on it all weekend (literally). My Sister-in-Law Bella came up on Saturday to join the fun. Maddie hasn't stopped talking about her since she left. Maddie loves her Aunt Bella.

Victoria, and Maddie with their Yah-Yah


Chandler having a blast on the Wii.



Rodney and his Sis


Yah-Yah helping Maddie bake cookies

We had a great time that went by way to quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment