Friday, August 13, 2010


--1--
I am so proud of Victoria we went and picked up her high school schedule and she is in all honors classes. She starts high school on Aug 23rd.

--2--
Rodney started his new job on Monday. He thinks he is going to enjoy it. The pay is lower than when he was recruiting, but, the stress will be lower and that matters more for us.

--3--
Chandler and Maddie start school on Monday! Chandler will be in the fourth grade and Maddie will be repeating the second grade. We went to open house on Tuesday and I really like both their teachers.

--4--
I stumbled across a blog I am really enjoying, Raising Homemakers. It is very inspiring!

--5--
I turned 32 on Tuesday. A dear friend of mine took my family out to eat for my birthday. We hardly ever get to go out so this was a real treat for us!

--6--
My mother is taking me out tonight. We are going to watch Eat, Pray, Love. I hope the movie is at least half as good as the book was.

--7--
I'm so happy the weather for next week is ever so slightly cooler than it has been. Our electric bills has been outrageous this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment