Friday, January 28, 2011



~1~
Our cat, Peanut Butter was shot a couple days ago. I was pretty upset about it, but I think he is going to be okay.

~2~
This weekend is Scout Sunday at church. We are looking forward to introducing the boys and everything we have accomplished to the church.

~3~
Rodney seems to be healing finally. We still haven't gotten all the results back from the doctor, but hopefully we will find out more soon.

~4~
I am slowly starting on my spring cleaning. It is a bit overwhelming how much needs to be done. I am trying to break it down into small jobs so I don't feel so intimidated by it all.

~5~
I have lost fifteen lbs so far! It is a small accomplishment with all that I have to lose, but, "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step".

~6~
Victoria has joined Key Club. It is a club that encourages volunteerism in the community. I know this will be good for her.

~7~
Rodney has a new job. He is working for my father now. He is making more money with less hours. We are hoping now that we will not have to sell our home (please pray for us)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment