Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Be My Valentine Marriage Challenge (week 2)


Week 2 January 26th - This week we will be a little more creative with our praise. I will give you many ideas of fun things you can do to praise your husband such as surprising him with a love message on the mirror, a message packed in his lunch, using sidewalk chalk to write on the driveway, write a poem, making a toast to him at dinner with friends etc. Get creative with your selflessness!

I started out this morning making sure I was up before him so I could make him breakfast. I also wrote out a card and stuck it in his lunch box. The card just let him know how much I love and appreciate him. Not being a naturally thoughtful person, I am really digging this challenge. It reminds me to do these simple tasks that can really mean so much to the man I love. I can't wait to read all the ideas other ladies have came up with on Courtney's link up.

3 comments:

  1. I so often forget how encouraging just a little, unexpected note can be! Glad you're joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great work of respecting and loving your man. They need us to be their #1 Cheerleader.


    Love,
    Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit that I struggle with being thoughtful and praising my husband so this has really helped me to! :)

    ReplyDelete