Friday, July 8, 2011





-1-
I went to the doctor yesterday about the foot pain that I have been experiencing for a few months now. She discovered that I have Plantar Fasciitis and a heel spur in my left foot. The good news is while it has caused me a great deal of pain, it's very treatable with the right exercises and orthopedic inserts.

-2-
These days I spend way to much time day dreaming on Pinterest. For those who aren't familiar with Pinterest here is a blurb from their website.
Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes. Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests

-3-
Someone has dropped yet another kitten off at our house. We don't have the room or means to take care of the several that have already shown up at our door. This poor baby is barely old enough to be away from it's mother. If anyone wants a kitten or cat *please* contact me!!

-4-
I picked up some really pretty yarn today. This weekend I am going to attempt to teach myself to crochet.

-5-
The kids went to a really neat sports camp at a local church this past week. We love taking full advantage of all the free programs offered for kids during the summer. Tomorrow we are taking the kids bowling for free. :)

-6-
I am so, so thankful for my best friend. I feel like she is the only person that truly gets me. Don't get me wrong, my husband is amazingly, wonderful, and I am thankful that he loves me and tolerates all my quirks and awkwardness. But, whenever I am in despair and feel like "it's me against the world", I know I can talk to her and afterwards I feel like it's *us* against the world.

-7-
At night Maddie can't sleep in a completely silent room so we play books on CD to help her fall asleep. Today I picked up Bridge to Terabithia on CD at the library. When I was a child, it was my all time favorite book. I hope the kids enjoy it as much as I did.


I hope everyone has a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment