Monday, July 4, 2011




FOR TODAY
Outside my window..It's dark, I barely see the silhouettes off the tree branches.

I am thinking...I should really go to bed if I want to have a productive day tomorrow..err..technically later today.

I am thankful...For the long weekend with my family.

From the learning rooms...We are learning about germination.

In the kitchen...We have two yummy cakes on the counter.

I am wearing...demin capri's and a blue and white striped shirt (soon-pajamas)

I am creating...a functional schooling area.

I am going...to bed very soon!

I am wondering...why I stay up so late knowing how early I need to be up.

I am reading...Alfie Kohn- The Homework Myth

I am hoping...I get my to do list done this week

I am looking forward to...my car getting fixed Thursday

I am hearing...my cat breathing from my lap.

Around the house...I am getting lots of organizing done, I need to work on my pantry tomorrow.

I am pondering these words....But each one must examine his own work, and then he will have reason for boasting in regard to himself alone, and not in regard to another. Galatians 6:4

One of my favorite things...having the best neighbors anyone could ask for.

A few plans for the rest of the week: The usual swimming, library, bowling, etc. Thursday we have our friends annual corn roast to attend to celebrate his birthday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...I make this cake every 4th of July.....

No comments:

Post a Comment